Sunday, April 26, 2009

This morning I actually have some other chores to do. My daughter, Adek called and ask to look for her pen drive which she left and check on certain files in it. so since I've already on the notebook I might as well write something.
Ok... what shall I be writing about? O yes, yesterday I went to Aiman's event to check on the the results for his nasyeed competition. Unfortunately, his school did not win and could not go foward to represent the state. Poor boys, they were very disappointed after all their hard work. It's ok though, they have tried and has come this far. Anyway, well done to their schoolmate Ainora for winning the Hafazan. She is really amazing. Only 10 yrs old and able to recite the Qur'an like that...
To Aiman & friends, mama just hope that you will not be too upset. Move foward, you can try again next year. Now u guys can start concentrating on your school work.
Ok, I think that's all for now.....

No comments:

Post a Comment